This is my “I have no food in the fridge” meal. It requires very few ingredients but is always so fulfilling.
This will be on your plate in less than 20 minutes! So quick and easy!
Spicy Garlic Noodles
So simple and so delicious!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp gochugaru or red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles
- Sauté the garlic and green onions in butter over medium low heat until the garlic is slightly toasted.
- Add in the soy sauce, oyster sauce, gochugaru and sesame oil.
- Let the sauce cook for an additional 2-3 minutes over medium low heat.
- Toss in the noodles.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
Leave a Reply