This may be the easiest pasta dish to make other than butter pasta which is great within itself. The addition of miso paste makes this classic pasta dish seem almost fancy. All you need are only three ingredients: pasta, miso paste and butter along with 20 minutes of your time!
Miso Butter Pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1/4 box pasta
- Prepare your pasta according to package.
- In a pan over medium low heat, add in the pasta and miso paste along with some starch water. Starch water is the cooking liquid that is left over from cooking the pasta. It can be used to create a beautiful sauce!
- Once the miso paste has combined with the pasta, add in the butter and allow it to melt into the pasta.
- Add more starch water if the noodles are sticking together or if you want a thinner sauce.
- Garnish with green onions and enjoy!