I am not ashamed to say that I have this 2-3 times a week. What even are calories? I love kimchi fried rice because it is so easy to whip up and it always satisfies.
Kimchi Bacon Fried Rice
Kimchi + Bacon : What could go wrong?
- 6 oz bacon
- 1 small onion
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped kimchi
- 2 tbsp gochujang
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 tbsp butter
- fried egg
- seaweed flakes
- sesame seeds
- Over medium low heat, cook the bacon until it's crispy.
- Add and sauté chopped onions.
- Add and sauté minced garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the chopped kimchi and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in the gochujang, soy sauce and sugar. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add in sesame oil and rice. Toss well until the rice is completely coated with the kimchi mixture.
- Add in the butter and toss well.
- Serve with an egg, seaweed flakes and sesame seeds.
Leave a Reply