Namjoon and Hobi are off on a hike to Mount Yonghwa in this episode! Can’t go on a hike without some good food. Namjoon and Hobi prepared and packed gimbap, yubuchobap and some melon (that Namjoon packed extremely tightly). Yubuchobap usually comes in kits which makes it extremely easy to prepare, however if you don’t have a kit near you then don’t worry! I’ll show you how to make these pockets of yumminess.
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup rice
- 1 tbsp rice seasoning (furikake)
- tofu skin pockets
- Squeeze excess liquid out of the tofu pockets.
- Dissolve the sugar and salt into the rice vinegar.
- Start adding the rice seasoning little by little and adjust it to your liking. I usually use about 1 tbsp per cup of cooked rice.
- Mix in rice seasoning (furikake). I use about 1 tbsp per cup of cooked rice.
- Form little ovals.
- Stuff the rice into the tofu pockets.