A quick 15 minute dinner idea involving not many ingredients but packs a lot of flavor.
Enjoy this honey garlic butter shrimp!
Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes optional
- sesame seeds
- sliced green onions
- Sauté the garlic in butter over medium low heat for 2-3 minutes or until the garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and sauté until the shrimp is 50% cooked.
- Add soy sauce and honey.
- Sauté for 1 minute.
- Remove the shrimps from the heat.
- Let the sauce reduce for an additional 3-5 minutes over medium to low heat.
- Add in black pepper. Add red pepper flakes if you prefer it to be a bit spicy.
- Let the sauce caramelize over medium low heat until it becomes a golden brown color.
- Return the shrimps to the sauce and evenly coat every shrimp.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
- Serve and enjoy! This is delicious with white rice.